Do you love getting yarn in the mail? We do! We also love surprises, quick projects and exploring new yarns. If this sounds like you, the Studio Series is for you!
Join us for the Queen City Yarn Studio Series Club. Each month you’ll receive a new skein of yarn, pattern suggestions and a behind the scenes look at how that month’s club came together.
The Studio Series will be an exciting time for us to share new dye techniques and yarn compositions with members only. Your monthly shipment will be exclusive to club members, in a wide range of colors, bases and yarn weights.
If you join us THIS MONTH as an Introductory Member you’ll receive a $3 discount on each shipment as long as your membership doesn’t lapse.*
We are excited to be starting the Studio Series Club and we can’t wait to see your finished objects.
💙 Christen & Janis
1 Month- $29
3 Months- $62 (1 Month Free)
6 Months- $124 (2 Month Free)
12 Months- $248 (4 Months Free)
- Pricing includes domestic shipping. International customers will be sent a shipping invoice based on their shipping address.
- Studio Series sales will be open each month from the 15-20th. This will be the only time we add new members. Packages will be shipped by the last day of the month each month.
- *Lapsed membership means you miss a shipment by not renewing your subscription when it’s due. We will notify you via email when your last subscription ships and remind you again to renew when club sales resume the following month.
- We reserve the right to offer Studio Series colorways or bases on our website nine months after its release as part of the club.
- Should unforeseen delays occur, you will be notified via email by the 27th of the month.
- You can expect to receive some of the Queen City Yarn bases you know and love as well as new bases we think you'll find just a delightful.
The colors may vary from monitor to monitor and we try our best to accurately represent and describe the yarn, Pictures are as accurate as they can be, if you have questions regarding colors, please message us before purchasing.
Our dye technique means each skein will be unique. Your skein might vary slightly from what is pictured.
Berryhill [80% Merino Wool, 20% Alpaca] 100g, approx. 400 yards
NoDa Sock [75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon] 100g, approx. 463 yards
Uptown Sock [75% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Stellina] 100g, approx. 438 yards
Queens Road Fingering [80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon] 100g, approx. 435 yards
Biddleville DK [100% Superwash Merino] 115g, approx. 250 yards
Dilworth DK [100% Superwash Merino] 100g, approx. 274 yards
Wesley Heights Worsted [100% Superwash Merino] 100g, approx. 218 yards
Plaza Midwood Bulky [100% Superwash Merino] 100g, approx. 106 yards