2021 Advent Box
The VERY FIRST Queen City Yarn Advent Box is now available for Pre-Order! This Home Alone themed box will leave you screaming like Kevin with aftershave. There won't be any tar covered stairs or paint can bombs flying at your head, but this Advent Box is STOCKED, and yes, we mean an actual BOX, with windows you open (no micro machines to step on) each day. It's been designed and engineered from the inside out just for us and our Home Alone theme. Yes, we are very excited about the box!
In your box you'll receive:
(24) Mini Skeins of NoDa Sock, 20 grams 92 yards each. These hand-painted speckled skeins will all work together in a FADE from blue to green, on to yellow and red, then finishing off with pink and mauve. These have already been dyed, twisted and favorites have been chosen. We promise none of them look like Buzz's girlfriend!
(1) Pattern from Mary of Kino Knits, designed to use every Mini Skein resulting in a stunning wrap! Perfect for keeping warm if you find yourself in the back of a budget van with The Kenosha Kickers.
(1) Full Skein of NoDa Sock, 100 grams 463 yards. This skein stands Home Alone with a fresh cheese pizza from Little Neros! This skein is not part of the fade.
(1) Pattern from Cristi Payne, also known as TurtleGirl76 and the Sock Doctor, for your Christmas day cast on. Spoiler alert, it's a SOCK!
(1) Pattern from Tanis Gray, for a pair of fingerless mittens, perfect for your Christmas day cast on, just in case you don't want to knit socks.
Due to the ongoing yarn shortage these kits are LIMITED! We will only post as many as we have yarn for. So get this first batch while they last! We will add more Pre-Orders when we are able to secure more yarn.
These kits are Pre-Orders. Estimated ship date is November 12, 2021. Priority Shipping to the United States is included in the price, international customers will be billed for the difference based on their shipping address.
24 minis, 1 full skein, 3 patterns, a box and shipping are all included!
**We obviously aren't Disney and they are in no way associated with these kits. We love the movie and so do many of you!**
The colors may vary from monitor to monitor and we try our best to accurately represent and describe the yarn, Pictures are as accurate as they can be, if you have questions regarding colors, please message us before purchasing.
Our dye technique means each skein will be unique. Your skein might vary slightly from what is pictured.
Madison Park Mohair [72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk] 50g, approx. 459 yards
Berryhill [80% Merino Wool, 20% Alpaca] 100g, approx. 400 yards
NoDa Sock [75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon] 100g, approx. 463 yards
Uptown Sock [75% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Stellina] 100g, approx. 438 yards
Queens Road Fingering [80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon] 100g, approx. 435 yards
NoDa DK [75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon] 100g, approx. 245 yards
Biddleville DK [100% Superwash Merino] 115g, approx. 250 yards
Dilworth DK [100% Superwash Merino] 100g, approx. 274 yards
Wesley Heights Worsted [100% Superwash Merino] 100g, approx. 218 yards
Plaza Midwood Bulky [100% Superwash Merino] 100g, approx. 106 yards
South Park Bulky [80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon] 100g, approx. 76 yards