FO [finished objects]
- Yarn: Malabrigo Rasta
- Color: Arequita
- Needles: Hiya Hiya Sharps interchangeables
- Needle size: US 13
- Faux Fur Pom Pom from Lunar Knits by Lori
- Yarn: QCY NoDa sock; scraps for toes, heels and cuffs
- Color: Snow Cone 50gm skein from Ice Cream Truck Series
- Needles: Hiya Hiya Sharps
- Needle Size: US 1 / 2.25mm
- Notes: I am making these for my nephew for christmas. I have split the 50 gm skein in half and am doing red toes, yellow heels and blue cuffs. Will knit a tube out of the Snow Cone colorway to use it all up. 64 st. Cast on 14. Increase every round to 30 on each needle k one round plain increase one more time. 15 rounds of 2×2 rib.
Janis – non-knitting finish
- Yarn: sock yarn scraps
- Needles: Zing Straights
- Needle Size: US 3
- German Short Rows – new to me and I LOVE them!! Used this tutorial
- Working color themed squares. (total complete: 13) Finished a yellow themed one with C3PO self-striping used for every other triangle and solid yellows for the rest
WIP [works in progress]
Needle Size: US 8
- Yarn: Knitted Wit cotton candy
- Color: Unicorn Giggles
- Needle size: US 9&11
- Yarn: Fiberymph Dye Works
- Color: Chrysocolla
- Needles: Chia Goo 9” Circ
- Needle size: US 0
Ann – Blue Moon Shawl by Catherine Knutsson
- Yarn: Knit Picks Shadow lace
- Color: Opal heather
- Needles: KP nickel interchangables
- Needle Size: US 4
- Beads: cousin.com Glass E-beads clear, silver lined 6-0 I got a Fleegle Beader and am enjoying using it.
- Notes: won this pattern from the KAL. Pattern calls for fingering and US 5s
Spinning [works in progress]
Waiting WIP [works in progress]
Yarn: Knit Picks WoTA
Colors: Currant and Caution ( Winthrop color)
- Yarn: Lilliput Yarns Sock
- Color: Stormy
- Needles: Karbonz
- Needle size: US 5
Janis is going to the Disney retreat in the fall.
Where to find us!
You can email us directly at email@example.com
Catch us on social media and use #CarolinaFiberGirls to show us what you’re working on!
We also have a Ravelry group, Carolina Fiber Girls. Come join us!
Finally, you can check out our individual endeavors:
Thanks for listening!