Janis went to TNNA – met lots of people – and had jury duty. Ann has been enjoying her summer so far!! Janis’ t shirt pattern is out!
FO [finished objects]
- Yarn: QCY Merino/silk 50/50
- Color: OOAK – cream with berry and teal speckles
- Needle Sizes: US 5 and 6
- 448.8 yards for the #AYNKAL2017
WIP [works in progress]
Ann – Snow Cone Socks – HO!!
- Yarn: QCY NoDa sock; scraps for toes, heels and cuffs
- Color: Snow Cone 50gm skein from Ice Cream Truck Series
- Needles: Hiya Hiya Sharps
- Needle Size: US 1 / 2.25mm
- Notes: I am making these for my nephew for christmas. I have split the 50 gm skein in half and am doing red toes, yellow heels and blue cuffs. Will knit a tube out of the Snow Cone colorway to use it all up. 64 st. Cast on 14. Increase every round to 30 on each needle k one round plain increase one more time. 15 rounds of 2×2 rib.
- Yarn: Fiberymph Dye Works
- Color: Chrysocolla
- Needles: Chia Goo 9” Circ
- Needle size: US 0
Needle Size: US 8
Ann – Blue Moon Shawl by Catherine Knutsson
- Yarn: Knit Picks Shadow lace
- Color: Opal heather
- Needles: KP nickel interchangables
- Needle Size: US 4
- Beads: cousin.com Glass E-beads clear, silver lined 6-0
- Notes: won this pattern from the KAL. Pattern calls for fingering and US 5s
Spinning [works in progress]
Waiting WIP [works in progress]
Yarn: Knit Picks WoTA
Colors: Currant and Caution ( Winthrop color)
- Yarn: Lilliput Yarns Sock
- Color: Stormy
- Needles: Karbonz
- Needle size: US 5
Ann – Blue Moon Shawl by Catherine Knutsson – won this from the KAL for my Sunlight of Solstice shawl. Ann Tudor LLC hiney progress keepers. Knit Picks Lindy chain SQ Serrano colorway. Shadow lace opal heather 100gm, stroll hand painted gumball.
Janis is going to the Disney retreat in the fall.
Where to find us!
You can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Catch us on social media and use #CarolinaFiberGirls to show us what you’re working on!
We also have a Ravelry group, Carolina Fiber Girls. Come join us!
Finally, you can check out our individual endeavors:
Thanks for listening!